Community Forum

Kingsgate, Kirkland, Wa outages off and on.

Regular Visitor

Kingsgate, Kirkland, Wa outages off and on.

Outages of Internet and TV off and on. Started 7/2/2019. Xfinity reports no outages near me but cannot detect my equipment. When I first checked the outage map I had seen to place near me marked out but they are back up now. I can look across the street to see the cable box and it looks like someone opened it recently and left it open... or backed into it. 

Any one in the area experiencing issues?

Official Employee

Re: Kingsgate, Kirkland, Wa outages off and on.

Hello, KingsgateWa! I definitely understand how concerning it is when your service stops working, and I appreciate you taking the time to let us know! Are you able to send me a picture of the cable box on the street you're referring to? Did the service issues start before or after the box was damaged?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

CableLocation.jpg

The image is off of Google maps and has the address. Recently that had some work done, that's why the markings on the street for power and TV.

Regular Visitor

CableLocation.jpg

Official Employee

Hello again, KingsgateWa. While we appreciate the images, would you mind either modifying those images to remove your personal information (address) or sending them over to me in a private message? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you much!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

I ended up not hearing back from you on this, KingsgateWa. I have completed the interaction, but please go ahead and send me that PM if you do end up needing support with this. Take care.