Community Forum

KICKED OFF AUTOPAY FOR 4 CENTS

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

KICKED OFF AUTOPAY FOR 4 CENTS

I was kicked off autopay and was only given the option of a routing number thru my bank. Now the reason I was kicked off of autopay is a four cents charge wouldn;t go thru. Four cents! What happened is in April I was double charged and Comcast said take it up with my bank. I did and bank removed ONE of the charges. So I paid my bill for April. Comcast didn't "get it" on their end and still thought that I paid the double bill. So they said that I only owed 4 cents for May. They tried to take the 4 cents out in May and it didn't go thru. Don't know why. So they kicked me off of autopay for that 4 cents! Now when I went to pay my end of May bill, the ONLY option I was given was routing number thru my bank, which I tried. I got a letter from my bank saying my checking/debit card cant do those kind of charges. Can't get an agent on the phone and the Comcast asst. is of no help. Just spent 1 hour waiting for agent on phone and she finally answered and disconnected me. Tried to re-enlist in autopay and I'm blocked! Also they charged me a 10.00 late fee! What can I do now? Please HELP!!!