Community Forum

Just want to say that the customer service is absolute trash and they throw you in loops

New Poster

Just want to say that the customer service is absolute trash and they throw you in loops

Initially I got a deal with a xfinity online agent in the billing department and they recommended I get a internet and tv package and cancel the tv package a month later to get better pricing on my internet. So that's what I did. I have the logs for this chat as well.

I call Customer Loyalty to cancel my tv and mention the deal and then they basically tell me that's not possible. I give them the reference number to the chat I had (23607154) and the employee John basically tells me that him and his colleages think that the agent, Liam, forgot to mention that the internet speed was only going to be 25 mb basically poking holes in the story. The transcript I have clearly shows me stating the terms of our agreement and him agreeing that I was correct. I ask for a manager and they all happen to be in a convenient meeting so they will call me later. I don't have time to wait all day for a call I may never get so later I call again so I can at least cancel my tv so I'm not charged for it. I mention the incident and the agent who picked up basically denied me the option to speak to a manager and said that she can take care of the issue and I basically just canceled my TV that I never would have ordered from the start if I had known this was not the issue.

So here I am exactly where I started before I made a new contract with Liam. Three hours of wasted time and 1 month of waiting and carefully looking at my calendar to make sure I cancel tv services 30 days later. I don't even have the right words to describe how lowsey the whole ordeal was and stress I received only to end up with nothing and not even an apology for the incident. 

here's a portion of the chat for laughs and giggles

"

5:27 PM MR : Yes, That's brilliant. We can add the cable and Internet package and you can remove the cable part after completion of 30 days from the day of adding and remove the cable. After that, the bill would be like $50 maximum

5:27 PM MR : There will be no change for that and the Internet speed will remain the same

5:28 PM MR : Smiley Happy"

Clearly lied to.

New Poster

Re: Just want to say that the customer service is absolute trash and they throw you in loops

Just want to say since making this post, Keven a manager from the customer loyalty program made all this right for me. He seemed to be the only sensable person that I talked to. At the end of the day, I got what I was initially promised and that in itself made everything right.