Community Forum

Just want internet only without being hassled by sales people

Regular Visitor

Just want internet only without being hassled by sales people

Loyal customer for 16 years. Financial hardship forces me to cut costs. All I wanted was to find the cheapest way to keep my internet. Call CS, bombarded by offers indifferent to my request. Finally told, the only way that as a customer to get Xfinity Blast deal was to cancel my entire service and wait 90 days and then I could get that offer???? You kidding me, right? But no, she would not budge. My current mo. "Bundle" bill $237. I don't need land line phone any longer. What can I do?

Expert

Re: Just want internet only without being hassled by sales people

@kjonchef Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not Private Message an Official Employee because it is against Forum Guidelines.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Wow, I haven't used Kjonchef in over 3 years! Lightining fried my computer and I created all new email info. No big deal I guess. But I am getting notifications on this inquiry delivered to my correct Comcast/Xfinity email.

Official Employee

Hello kjonchef. I can assist with going over the downgrade options and internet only plans available. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. To send me a private message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) and click Private Message Me.