Community Forum

Just moved and no tv service and it’s now impossible to contact a person.

Highlighted
New Poster

Just moved and no tv service and it’s now impossible to contact a person.

I moved the other day and when I got to my new house, my internet set right up with not issues. Not the same story with my cable tv! The tv tells me to goto my account app and that tells me nothing. It appears that in the move they cancelled my tv service altogether and now I can’t get ahold of anyone at all to fix this. Just An endless mind numbing loop of computer guided garbage with no help at all.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Just moved and no tv service and it’s now impossible to contact a person.

@Erlansford wrote:
I moved the other day and when I got to my new house, my internet set right up with not issues. Not the same story with my cable tv! The tv tells me to goto my account app and that tells me nothing. It appears that in the move they cancelled my tv service altogether and now I can’t get ahold of anyone at all to fix this. Just An endless mind numbing loop of computer guided garbage with no help at all.

since your internet is working does a smart device work with the stream TV app?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Just moved and no tv service and it’s now impossible to contact a person.

Hi.  I used this when I needed to contact a live person.  They call you so you don't have to wait on the phone.  www.xfinity.com/support/schedule-callback  I used this and got a call back in about 30 minutes.