Community Forum

Just Broadband????

New Poster

Just Broadband????

I'd like to know the prices and bandwidth for various "just internet" residential services.  The only things I can find online are bundled services that combine this with phone and TV.

Official Employee

Re: Just Broadband????

Hello JeDI603. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. Please take a look at our Rate Card for our various Internet Only residential prices. You can view your local Rate Card here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/rate-card/

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. We're happy to help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Unfortunately for the wrong city.  But it's interesting to see what is done elsewhere, are the rates for all residences in Bedford, NH the same?

Highlighted
New Poster

ok ... so it does include Beford (smaller list of related cities) ... it is curious that Beford rates rae tied to many towns so dispursed, and not the closer towns.

Ah well.

Thanks, ... this does have the information needed..  It would be good to have it available "on the web site" in general for each town.

Jim

Official Employee

Glad you found the link useful, JeDI603. I will pass along your feedback. 

Thank you for being a valued customer and thank you for participating in our community!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!