Community Forum

JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black)

Regular Visitor

JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black)

Good afternoon,

I have been trying to purchase the JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black) from your Severna Park location for several weeks now.   I am highly distressed at the lack of support at this time.  Please review below for all of details.

So far, this is what I have have done to try to purchase the JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black)...

1)  I personally visited the Severna Park Xfinity store on Sunday, March 18th, 2018 to pick up a remote control, and I discovered that the JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black) was on sale (50% off) for $149.95 (or $149.99--I do not recall exactly), AND I decided to purchase it.  Unfortunately, for some reason, the personnel on-site that evening did not have access to the product, and, as such, they requested that I return on Monday instead.  I agreed.

2)  I personally visited the Severna Park Xfinity store again on Monday, March 19th, 2018 to purchase the JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black), BUT once again the staff on-site could not sell me the product, this time due to the fact that the computers were down.  I spoke to Terry Frierson (Sales Consultant), who assured me the JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black) would be available the next day.  Terry Frierson (Sales Consultant) also gave me a business card with his direct number, so I could contact the next day to confirm.

3)  Due to the weather conditions, I called Terry Frierson (Sales Consultant) on Tuesday, March 20th, 2018 and inquired as to whether or not I could simply purchase the JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black) over the phone, and then come and pick it up later.  Terry Frierson (Sales Consultant) indicated that he would contact the manager and call me back.  I never received a call back on Tuesday.

4)  On Wednesday, March 21st, 2018, I called Terry Frierson (Sales Consultant) again to complete the sale, he noted that they had put one of the JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black) aside for me, BUT that they were closed and I could not complete the transaction that day either.  (NOTE:  I have tried to purchase on four separate occasions at this point.)

5)  On Thursday, March 22nd, 2018, I tried calling Terry Frierson (Sales Consultant) again to complete the sale, but I did not receive an answer.  (NOTE:  I would very much like to purchase the JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black) at the sale price that was available on Sunday, March 18th, 2018, Monday, March 19th, 2018, Tuesday, March 20th, 2018, and Wednesday, March 21st, 2018.)

After ALL OF THIS, I also stopped by the store AGAIN about two weeks ago, and I was told that the speaker was NOT in-stock, despite the fact that Terry Frierson (Sales Consultant) put one aside for me.  Terry Frierson (Sales Consultant) indicated that someone else sold the speaker.  I called AGAIN last week and spoke to Terry Frierson (Sales Consultant) AGAIN, and he indicated that the speaker was NOT in-stock AGAIN, and that he would call me when it comes in???

What do I need to do to FINALLY complete this purchase at the previously listed sale price???  I would like to purchase this speaker.  It is, quite frankly, COMPLETELY ridiculous that it has taken this many attempts.  Please advise.

I have NEVER had such an issue purchasing anything, ever, EVER, EVER in the past.  PLEASE ASSIST ME!!!!!!!

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,

~K

Admin1

Re: JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black)

Hi kevinprimrose -- I can help you with getting that speaker. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I'll be able to work with store location you visited and get you that speaker. 

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

New Poster

I had the exact same experience at every store in the Portland metro area. Promises of calls back and nothing. Not one store has any of the speakers, but they all have the on display but cannot sell the floor models. Pointless to have them displayed of they do not have them and cannot get more. Really frustrating. Makes me feel like the sale is a sham and they just need to fill up a display table.
Admin1

Hi codyjamesabides -- I got clarification from the store managers in regards to these speakers. They have said that these speakers are not going to be replenished in the stores. These speakers are listed online here: https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/shop/accessory/xtreme-jbl though they are currently showing out of stock. I would recommend checking this link periodically to see if JBL replenishes this speaker. 

New Poster

Im having the same issue they have one but will not sale it to me im in texas

Expert

@parmyman1 wrote:

Im having the same issue they have one but will not sale it to me im in texas

Do a search online for it.  Several places sell it, like Best Buy, Target, Walmart, etc.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hi @parmyman1

Sorry for the inconvenience. As mentioned above by ComcastZach our stores will not be restocked, but you can check online to see if they have been replenished here.