Community Forum

JBL Charge 3 - On Sale for 74.95 but none available.

New Poster

JBL Charge 3 - On Sale for 74.95 but none available.

I've visited the Xfinity Store in Short Pump (Henrico County, VA) several times since it's opened.  They've had the JBL Charge 3 as well as the smaller JBL bluetooth speaker on sale for $74.95.  So today I asked to buy one.  The gentleman said that they were all out.  So, if you're all sold out, why have them on display?  I offered to buy the one on the display, as-is and he said he couldn't do that.  I went to Best Buy to see if they could price match, but because there is no Xfinity website that shows the sale price, they won't do it.  The gentleman there said he'd be glad to honor the price if we had a way to show it.  So, what does one have to do to get this speaker.  From looking at the forum, I don't appear to be the only one having this issue.

Thank you, 

Chris

Expert

Re: JBL Charge 3 - On Sale for 74.95 but none available.

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

thekeymaster, thanks for reaching out. Have you tried going to another store to see if they have the speaker in stock? That particular accessory is available only in stores at this time. 

New Poster

I was told by the salesman that they were sold out at the other Richmond area stores as well.