Community Forum

Issues with Comcast Burying my Cable LIne

New Poster

Issues with Comcast Burying my Cable LIne

I have had Comcast service for about ten months. I have called repeatedly and have had multiple tickets created to have a technician come out to bury the cable line that was ran in front of my home. Currently the cable line poses a saftey concern and stretches from my front yard into my neighbor's yard. My most recent ticket was for job number 318087. A technician was supposed to come out to take care of the issue on 5/6/18. The technician never showed up, cancelled the job, and put in the notes that a cable line doesn't exist. This is the furthest thing from the truth, and I would not be calling repeatedly creating tickets to get the issue resolve if the cable line did not exist. My HOA has gotten involved and has requested that the cable line be buried immediately, or I will be fined. I spoke to someone in customer service today who apologized, but stated that he was not able to create another ticket. I need for this issue to be resolved immediately. 

Official Employee

Re: Issues with Comcast Burying my Cable LIne

Hi anbutler1, I show that we had a tech come out today to bury your line. Please reach back out to me here if you need anything else. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Issues with Comcast Burying my Cable LIne

Hi anbutler1, I show that the work order was completed. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!