Community Forum

Issue Shopping for Additional Services - Multiple Addresses

New Poster

Issue Shopping for Additional Services - Multiple Addresses

I want to view what my options are for upgrading services. My promotional period is ending soon. I think the fastest speed a competitor will offer me is 18mbps so I'd rather not cancel services, but last time I spoke with Xfinity they said my internet bill would almost double. I am interested in bundling if it will save me money in the long run.  I have tried multiple browsers and devices and cannot shop for services online. Evidently when I transfered service nearly two years ago my old address is still listed in association with my account. I am stuck on this page.Annotation 2019-04-23 192538.png

Please assist so I can at least consider staying with Xfinity as a customer.

Official Employee

Re: Issue Shopping for Additional Services - Multiple Addresses

Hi naval0range, welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. We certainly value your business, and want to make sure you are in a plan that fits your needs, and that is priced comfortably for you. I can assist with reviewing your account for possible upgrade options. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastAmirW) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Issue Shopping for Additional Services - Multiple Addresses

Hi naval0range, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!