Community Forum

Is there anyone actually answering phones at Xfinity

Highlighted
New Poster

Is there anyone actually answering phones at Xfinity

Multiple on holds, multiple scheduled call backs and ‘in-line’ for call back - three days later no luck. Suggestions ? since their app also is horrible...
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Is there anyone actually answering phones at Xfinity

@OldePole wrote:
Multiple on holds, multiple scheduled call backs and ‘in-line’ for call back - three days later no luck. Suggestions ? since their app also is horrible...

Are you paying any attention to actions taken over COVID-19 virus?

Companies still open are working with limited help, and priorities come first.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Is there anyone actually answering phones at Xfinity

Hi @OldePole

Thanks for turning to the Xfinity Forums for help. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are experiencing longer wait times than usual. I'd be happy to help address your concerns here over the forums and if we need to chat in a private message, we can do so. Can you please provide more details of your experience and how we can help? Are you having billing issues, technical issues? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!