Community Forum

Is there any way to start service at a new address while maintaining service at your old address?

Highlighted
New Poster

Is there any way to start service at a new address while maintaining service at your old address?

We are moving and are required to work from home right now. Is there any way to start service at the new address before disconnecting service at the old address? We need service at both addresses for a month.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Is there any way to start service at a new address while maintaining service at your old address

It says I can on https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/move-services-faqs but on the move page it will not let me select a service start-date at the new address before the service termination date at the old address. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Is there any way to start service at a new address while maintaining service at your old address

@lmn2 I learned from an agent that you can add another service under your name but you should not place the order online. It has a different process. You need to call the customer service team at 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489).