Community Forum

Is there a Loyalty retention - Infinity does not care about existing customer!

Regular Visitor

Is there a Loyalty retention - Infinity does not care about existing customer!

My one-year internet plan (performance plus)  will end in the middle of June. I called two weeks ago the lady was very nice and she told me she will give me same rate $39 for another year since my monthly usage is low. But I need to call at the end of this month extend to another year. Whe I called today, anoter lady answered my call, I am very disappointed about her attitude and customer service. This lady told me there is no such rate $39/month. I need to sign up 2-year locked plan with higher rate. I asked her why there is $39 promotion on the website and why the previous customer agent told me there is such plan. My monthly usage is very low only 10% of the bandwidth. She does not care and told me I can cancel anytime if I want. I am very disappointed about such attitude and service. It seems there is no such loyalty retention at Xfinity at all. They only want you sign up expensive plans even your monthly usage is low. They do not care if customer leave or not. Hope someone from Xfinity who really wants to retain loyal customers can fix this problem.

Regular Visitor

Re: Is there a Loyalty retention - Infinity does not care about existing customer!

Talk to another friend who is also plannig to cancel the service with comcast.  He told me the same story, he is leaving for other internet provider. It seems I am not along feeling the same way that comcast does not care customer leave or not. 

Official Employee

Re: Is there a Loyalty retention - Infinity does not care about existing customer!

Hello r40135. We certainly value your business, opinions, and feedback. We appreciate all our customers, existing and new. Regarding promotional discounted offers, we offer an introductory rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. If you would like, I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available to better suit your needs. If you would like this assistance, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.