Community Forum

Is it that hard to just get internet only?!?

New Poster

Is it that hard to just get internet only?!?

I have been with comcast for a long time but when I tried to downgrade and get a deal on just internet, the sales people were just plain rude. All I ask for is to have internet at a decent price. You give deals to new accounts but won't give them to customers you have had for years? This makes no sense to me. I have explained to multiple agents that I do not watch cable but it seems like they don't care. Once again I had to take a deal with cable because I was told I wouldn't get a deal on internet only and I would be charged a lot more if I just got internet. How can you treat loyal customers like this?

Official Employee

Re: Is it that hard to just get internet only?!?

Hello jesicalynn, it is true the more services that you have bundled with us the better the pricing can be. I can look into some internet only plans for you to see if there is any deals that interest you. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" and we can get started. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!