Community Forum

Is it possible to receive actual customer service and not be fed continuous lies?

New Poster

Is it possible to receive actual customer service and not be fed continuous lies?

HORRIBLE SERVICE. THE REPS ARE DISGUSTING HUMAN BEINGS. INDID OR WHATEVER HIS/HER NAME IS IS TRULY A HEINOUS HUMAN WHO PATRONIZES CUSTOMERS. THIS SERVICE IS THE WORST THING IN MY LIFE YOU ARE ALL LYING SCAM ARTIST, TOTALLY UNETHICAL. I WILL BE REPORTING MY EXPERIENCE OF MY 30 OR SO TRANSCRIPTS TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, REDDIT, FACEBOOK, EVERY REVIEW SITE POSSIBLE. MY PERSONAL GOAL IS TO TAKE AWAY AT LEAST 5 OF YOUR CURRENT CUSTOMERS TO GO TO A NEW SERVICE AND I AM VERY DETERMINED. I WILL BE CANCELING AND SWITCHING TO DIRECTTV IT IS WAY CHEAPER AND HAS MORE CONSIDERATE WORKERS. YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING BUT SCUMMY SCAM ARTISTS. YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT PACKAGE CHANNELS, CHANNEL AVAILABILITY AND MY MONTHLY BILL COST. AND GUESS WHAT THERE IS PROOF IN ALL OF THE CHAT TRANSCRIPTS - BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE YOU ONLY USE THE TRANSCRIPTS WHEN IT BENEFITS YOU RIGHT? HORRIBLE LYING PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A SERVICE. WHEN CUSTOMERS PAY YOURE EXPECTED TO PROVIDED. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED AS A COMPANY - NO ONE LIKES YOU AND THEY WILL SOON STOP BEING CREATURES OF HABIT AND LEAVE YOUR DISGUSTING COMPANY ONCE AND FOR ALL. GOODBYE

Official Employee

Re: Is it possible to receive actual customer service and not be fed continuous lies?

Hi atidwell1142 - It's unfortunate this has been your experience. I'd like to see how I can help. Please send me a private message with your full name, phone number, and address. Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Is it possible to receive actual customer service and not be fed continuous lies?

Official Employee

I understand your frustration but we would be more than happy to help if you change your mind. - Matt 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Comcast has the worst customer servic. My problem started in March and is not resolved yet ( July 4) . Left hand doesn’t communicate to right hand. I have see n 7 technicians yet and my problem is simple. Bad wires ( Mdu drop and tap maintenance) . They sent a contractor to change the wire but he s waiting to get a work order from construction department. The contractor told me to call Comcast and I feel like I’m talking Chinese to them. They want to sent me another technician. I get lost in the system
Official Employee

Hello Tennis71, if you need a hand with your account please feel free to PM us with your full name, phone number, and address at any time for assistance.