Community Forum

Is it possible to Downgrade to Internet Only Online?

Regular Visitor

Is it possible to Downgrade to Internet Only Online?

It is at all possible to downgrade service to internet only online? I have attempted to manage my plan through here and the app just tells me to call.

Expert

Re: Is it possible to Downgrade to Internet Only Online?

Hi @tnflyguy615

You can't do it through the account interface, but an employee here will be happy to help you. Just tell them what you want and they will give you available options. 

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi tnflyguy615, I can assist going over current internet only promotions. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi tnflyguy615, thank you for working with me through private message and glad I could help with a new promotion.  Please reach back out if you need any assistance in the future.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.