Community Forum

Ipad promotion delivery time

New Poster

Ipad promotion delivery time

Hi I just bought the iPad for $5 dollar a month and I was wondering do I have to really wait 30 days I could’ve seen 5-7 but 30 how can I wait so long I couldn’t save up the money in 30 days and just bought it at my local retailer
Official Employee

Re: Ipad promotion delivery time

Hello Summerfamily, thank you for creating a post. I understand you're excited about your new IPad, I would feel the same way if I had new equipment coming. To answer your question the IPad can take up to 30 days to arrive in the mail but I have seen it show up within 5-7 days. You should receive an email with the tracking information once the IPad ships, you can also track the status of the order by clicking on this link. Feel free to reach back out to me here or via private message if you need anything else. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Ipad promotion delivery time

Hi Summerfamily, I assume that you received your order confirmation and tracking information via email due to me not seeing a reply back from you here or via private message so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!