Community Forum

Internet to expensive

New Poster

Internet to expensive

Does Comcast offer any senior or military discounts?  It's hard for me to justify an in house internet service that cost more then my family cell phone bill.

Expert

Re: Internet to expensive

@Kathyc912 wrote:

Does Comcast offer any senior or military discounts?  It's hard for me to justify an in house internet service that cost more then my family cell phone bill.

No to military discounts, but Comcast does offer Internet Essentials for Seniors in select areas of the country, but it's probably not above 25mbps.  For more information click here.

Note: You must not have subscribed to Comcast Internet within the last 90 days in order to qualify.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Admin1

Re: Internet to expensive

Hi Kathyc912 -- The information provided by Again is correct. We can help you find an available offer if you do not qualify for Internet Essentials. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I'll review what offers we have available to you.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.