Community Forum

Internet service at New Construction

Regular Visitor

Internet service at New Construction

Hello,

This is the third time I've posted on this subject so I'm hoping the third time's the charm.

I need to set up internet service at a new home that is being built. It is within a residential neighborhood and I know there is Comcast service to the surrounding residents. It is almost complete so I need this done soon. Please let me know what the process is and what I need to do on my part.

I am hoping I could get a response from a Comcast employee. I've seen that in a few other similar posts.

Thank you

Expert

Re: Internet service at New Construction

@qwerty8713 wrote:

Hello,

This is the third time I've posted on this subject so I'm hoping the third time's the charm.

I need to set up internet service at a new home that is being built. It is within a residential neighborhood and I know there is Comcast service to the surrounding residents. It is almost complete so I need this done soon. Please let me know what the process is and what I need to do on my part.

I am hoping I could get a response from a Comcast employee. I've seen that in a few other similar posts.

Thank you

An Official Employee responded to you in your first thread here

Never post more than once about an issue and always check back for replies in your original thread.

This is locked.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Internet service at New Construction

Hello qwerty8713. I have responded to your duplicate thread located: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/New-Construction/m-p/3103912#M156348

Please refrain from creating duplicate posts about the same topic, as doing so is a violation of Comcast Forum Guidelines.