Community Forum

Internet pricing!

New Poster

Internet pricing!

Hello,

I have been with comcast/Xfinity for almost 20 years.  About 8 years ago I switched to a satilite provider due to comcast continually playing games and raising rates.  I currently still have internet service, but that is about to change as well if this cant be resolved.  My internet was $47 a month, I just got a new bill and POW $92.95!  Once again I must have missed the fine print on some "Promotion" that expired!  I need some help getting this price managable, $92 for just internet is Luticris!

Jeff

Expert

Re: Internet pricing!

Hi @Wrinkledhoosier

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Internet pricing!

Hello Wrinkledhoosier, I can assist you with getting a better rate and we can make sure the pricing is locked in for a long as possible. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!