Community Forum

Internet packaging - losing a loyal customer

New Poster

Internet packaging - losing a loyal customer

It bothers me so much that I am being forced to leave xfinity/comcast after being a loyal customer for so many years.  I have made the decision to drop the cable television and my home land line and just go with cable, with the plan to obtain my television through various internet services.  90% of the calls to the land line are spam and is of no real value to us now that we have better coverage with out cell phones.  When I went to cancel these services I wanted to get the 1000 mbps internet that on the website is 69.99 for two years.  Unfortunately that is only valid for people who have not paid their bills on time and in full for over ten years, that is only for new customers.  I can only get it for 139.99 through xfinity, when AT&T can provide that internet speed to me for 89.99.  I understand wanting to attract new customers, but I don't understand why you would not want to retain loyal customers when you know there are other options out there.

Official Employee

Re: Internet packaging - losing a loyal customer

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.