Community Forum

Internet only

New Poster

Internet only

How do I switch to just Internet (from Internet/TV)? I've seen quite a few ads for just Internet, but when I logon, there are options to upgrade, but I don't see options for switching to just Internet. Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: Internet only

Hello,zzzcc1. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I would be more than happy to assist you in making changes to your service plan. 

I see that you have already sent me a PM, but in the future please keep in mind that sending unsolicited PM's is a violation of forum guidelines. Be sure to wait for someone to invite you to message them before doing so next time. I will follow up with your private message shortly. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Internet only

zzzcc1, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get a new service plan that works for you, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!