Community Forum

Internet only

Highlighted
New Poster

Internet only

I also need to downgrade to a no contract internet only plan. The regular links to Customer Service reps have been useless, they don't seem to have the ability to figure it out.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Internet only

Hi jeepa49. Thanks for joining the Xfinity Forums and for creating your first post. We are glad you're here. I can assist with reviewing the internet only options available at your location. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I have similar needs, can you enable my private messaging option so that I can send you the details? Thanks.

Highlighted
New Poster

I too want to do the same thing I want just internet and upgrade to the 1000mbps.

please and thank you

Highlighted
New Poster

I was finally able to contact a Customer Service person (in the Phillipines) through the 800-266-2278 number. After finally being able to get her to understand what exactly I wanted to do, she was able to downgrade my plan. But because I was furnishing my own modem/router, which I hadn't bought yet, she was not able to activate it. I purchased the hardware and attempted to call again. The first person I talked to had no clue what I was doing and couldn't find that a change was supposedly made to the plan. After about half an hour and much frustration, the call was "disconnected". I called twice more, went through the same story and finally was connected to someone (from Missippi) that understood and was able to get me activated. All in all I probably spent well over 2 hours on the phone for something that should have been very straight forward. And they wouldn't give me any kind of discount even though "new" customers get the same plan for $23 a month less. Unfortunately there aren't any other providers here with comparable service.