Community Forum

Internet only with no contract

Regular Contributor

Internet only with no contract

I am trying to downgrade my service to Internet only. Someone marked my previous discussion as solved and it is not.

I do not want to any contracts that bind with Comcast.

I do not want  a TV package or voice mail package and I do not want to rent the modem anymore.

All I want is Internet.

When I review my options, the description states "with an agreement" and that TV or voice package is required"  Please assist me with my options for Internet only. ATT at $30.00 a month is looking good right now.....

Problem Solver

Re: Internet only with no contract

Hello BLUEBIRD1028,

I apologize for the delayed response regarding issue. I am currently researching the packages we have available. Once we have an offer I will respond via private message so we can discuss the details of your account.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee.
I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions
may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered?
Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

I need to know something......I am ready to try out other services for my needs. Thanks in advance.
New Poster

I want to downgrade to Internet only, as well, but was told it would be $49.99 per month, with annual contract. I may soon move to Canada and don't want an annual contract. What are my options, other than cancelation?

Official Employee

Hi, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check for any offers for you from here.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!