Community Forum

Internet only with no contract

Regular Contributor

Internet only with no contract

I am trying to downgrade my service to Internet only. Someone marked my previous discussion as solved and it is not.

I do not want to any contracts that bind with Comcast.

I do not want  a TV package or voice mail package and I do not want to rent the modem anymore.

All I want is Internet.

When I review my options, the description states "with an agreement" and that TV or voice package is required"  Please assist me with my options for Internet only. ATT at $30.00 a month is looking good right now.....

Problem Solver

Re: Internet only with no contract

Hello BLUEBIRD1028,

I apologize for the delayed response regarding issue. I am currently researching the packages we have available. Once we have an offer I will respond via private message so we can discuss the details of your account.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Contributor

I need to know something......I am ready to try out other services for my needs. Thanks in advance.
New Poster

I want to downgrade to Internet only, as well, but was told it would be $49.99 per month, with annual contract. I may soon move to Canada and don't want an annual contract. What are my options, other than cancelation?

Official Employee

Hi, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check for any offers for you from here.