Community Forum

Internet only pricing

New Poster

Internet only pricing

I just recently canceled our Comcast cable and phone services.  I’m still being charged $103 for internet only!  This is way too steep and I know that new customers are being charged much less for internet only. I shouldn’t have to cancel my service and then re-sign back up to get a cheaper price. Before I proceed with canceling my internet service and seeking out another provider, can you please reduce my internet cost?  We’ve been a long time Comcast customer and we’d appreciate a little loyalty and not being taken advantage of. Thank you. 

We would also consider cutting over our cellular plan from Verizon to Comcast If you can get us a reasonably priced internet/cellular package. (2 phones, 4GB data)

- Bill

Expert

Re: Internet only pricing

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Re: Internet only pricing

Hello Bkimura. I can help review the internet only offers available to your account, to see if we can get you a lower cost service. I can also help get the ball rolling with additional sign up information for our XFINITY Mobile service. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.