Community Forum

Internet only plan

Regular Visitor

Internet only plan

Like many users before me, I have a TV/Internet bundle but do not watch live TV. The price was OK for the first year, bumped up during the 2nd year (which I knew about and lived with), but with the continued increase in the "Regional Sports" , "Broadcast TV", and other fees it is getting hard to swallow (and as a contractor affected by the government shutdown, I'm really looking to save some money). I really just want an internet only plan, but I am not given any options for internet only on the Xfinity website.
I called customer service, but was told that the only internet only plans available to me were more expensive than my current ~$120/month (I can understand, if not agree with, the idea of Xfinity not promoting options for downgrading on their website, but based on other user questions I KNOW that cheaper internet only plans exists, so I can't fathom why I would be told otherwise).
Can any of the Xfinity employees here see what other options actually exists for my address?
Thanks.

Official Employee

Re: Internet only plan

Hi cakswenson, I can help review internet only promotions with you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Responded via PM.

Official Employee

Hi cakswnson, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi cakswenson, thank you for working with me through private message and glad I could help with a new internet promotion.  Please reach back out if you need any assistance in the future.

Thank you