Community Forum

Internet only for existing customers?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Internet only for existing customers?

I have not been able to successfully figure out how to only pay for the internet and speed that I want without having to also buy channels. I am currently paying for 140 channels as well as Xfinity voice and I have maybe watched 30 minutes of TV in the last year. Is there a way for me to pay for the speed that I want without having to pay $160 for cable as well? I am looking to pay for 250mbs of internet only. 

I see lots of offers for new customers but nothing for existing ones. 

Official Employee

Re: Internet only for existing customers?

Hi, Eljavijavs! Welcome to the Xfinity Forum! We have internet only packages and I can check if we have any promotions in your area. Please send me a private message and include your full name. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I'm looking for the same thing with no luck unfortunately. I'd love to hear some details too!

Official Employee

@sethgartin - Our team is happy to assist! I see that my colleague ComcastMartin is already assisting you in PM. He is the best of the best Smiley Happy 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Eljavijavs, thanks for the chat in private message! Glad we got you a promotion you liked. Don't hesitate to post again if you need anything! 

Cheers.

KenF