Community Forum

Internet-only deals for current customers?

Frequent Visitor

Internet-only deals for current customers?

My current deal with Xfinity is ending, and just like the title says... are there any Internet-only deals? Honestly, that's all I want... no phone, no TV. I currently have a bundle with TV, but I do not watch it through Xfinity. I was extremely happy when I had the "new customer" deal of Internet Blast Pro (250 down) at $59.99/month. I'm happy with the service, and would gladly do a multi-year deal for that price, but it doesn't seem possible to do. I don't want a bundle... just Internet. Please? Smiley Happy

Expert

Re: Internet-only deals for current customers?

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Thank you

Official Employee

That is correct, you would need to return the box and this is internet only. I can key this in for you now if you would like, I will need to receive your approval for this package change via text or email. We will have a 30-minute window to complete the process once we begin. What text or e-mail would you prefer to use for delivery?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Hi, I went ahead and agreed to the order, but it doesn’t look like it went into effect on my account. Does it take some time? Thanks for your help.
Frequent Visitor

Ooops, I thought I was answering a PM. 

@Latoque wrote:
Moved for personal information. Please don't post personal information as the forums are public.