Community Forum

Internet not working

New Poster

Internet not working

What is going on with Comcast!!!! Our internet hasn't worked since yesterday. I spoke with one of your agents this a.m. and it's still not working. I have since called 6 different Comcast 1800 numbers and a business number for a regional office and all I have gotten at every number are recordings that the numbers are "not available at this time, please call back later".....This is unacceptable service for what we pay as customers. I should send Comcast a bill for the business we have lost and are unable to do since our service has been out....unfortunately you have a monopoly on internet service in my area...which allows you to treat customers any way that you want.
Expert

Re: Internet not working

You can check for service interruptions by:

• Logging into your Comcast account and clicking the check for service interruptions link.
    • Calling 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278) or 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489)
    • If you've registered your mobile phone number for Comcast Alerts, you can text OUT to 266278 (COMCST)

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!