Community Forum

Internet bill much higher now

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Internet bill much higher now

Hi,

I need help lowering our bill.  The bill used to be $55/mo, but now is $85/mo.  Please help me if you can.  Thanks

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Internet bill much higher now

If a comcast rep could please help.  I haven't been able to reach anybody by toll free number.

Highlighted
New Poster

Hi there

Maybe your annual contract expired and they gave you regular rates. It's hard to get someone on the line. I was able to get in contact with a rep by messaging on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Xfinity/

Highlighted
Official Employee

Greetings, @makajones ! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I know it can be frustrating when the bill is on the rise. I would like to have a look into the account and see what we can do for you. Since you already sent a PM, I will continue to assist you through there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

I'm glad I was able to assist you in finding the right package for your budget, @makajones. If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!