Community Forum

Internet and TV Service Package

Regular Visitor

Internet and TV Service Package

I currently help manage my parents account for television service.  I cancelled their internet last year due to lack of use and to save money.  I am looking to obtain a better package that may offer television and internet for them as they enter retirement in the near future.  I am looking at alternative providers such as DirecTV which appear to offer better pricing on TV and the local city gas/electric company is rolling out fiber optic to the area for internet. I would like to know what the best offering that Comcast can provide for both internet and the TV (maintaining the same channel lineup).  I would get them their own modem to avoid the additional rental fees.  Any assistance from a Comcast rep would be appreciated before making a decision.  

Expert

Re: Internet and TV Service Package

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Internet and TV Service Package

bosoxumass, Let's see what's out there for internet and cable double plays! Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number so I can access your account. 

KenF