Community Forum

Internet: Up To 4 Additional IP $9.90 Addresses

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Internet: Up To 4 Additional IP $9.90 Addresses

Hi,

I have had this package for a long time. Last week, I did an online upgrade to change my base service level from Extreme to Extreme Pro. Big mistake. This online upgrade process seems to take out this extra IP add-on. I have called the support line several times. But no one had any clue what this package was and how to add it back.

Can anyone shed any lights on this? How can I get this package back? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Xiaofeng

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Internet: Up To 4 Additional IP $9.90 Addresses

@Xiaofeng_Xu wrote:

Hi,

I have had this package for a long time. Last week, I did an online upgrade to change my base service level from Extreme to Extreme Pro. Big mistake. This online upgrade process seems to take out this extra IP add-on. I have called the support line several times. But no one had any clue what this package was and how to add it back.

Can anyone shed any lights on this? How can I get this package back? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Xiaofeng

Unfortunately you may not be able to get that package back.  Extra IP's on residential services are being, or have been in some areas, phased out.  You can check your rate card to see if you can get an extra IP, but if it's not listed it may have been phased out.  I'm pretty sure the package you had, however, no longer exists.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/rate-card/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Internet: Up To 4 Additional IP $9.90 Addresses

Thanks for the reply. I checked the rate card and there is no additioanl IP package in my area. Bummer. I wish Comcast could warn me when I did the upgrade.