Community Forum

Internet Tab

New Poster

Internet Tab

A couple of months ago, I got rid of my voice service and specifically told them to leave the Internet alone and not change a thing about it. Regardless of what I asked for, my internet tier was reduced from Blast! To something called HSD PERFORMANCE PRO. I had to contact Comcast again to have my internet tier changed back to Blast! Ever since I did so, on the internet tab/page of the My Account iPhone app, my speed changed appropriately back to saying speeds up to 250 Mbps but the app is still referring to my service name as HSD PERFORMANCE PRO. So for some reason, when they mistakenly changed our internet service to this HSD PERFORMANCE PRO thing, the app started calling it that instead of Blast! And the speed tier beneath the name changed from originally saying “speeds up to 250 Mbps” with the Blast! tier to saying something like “speeds up to 150 Mbps”. When I had them change it back to Blast!, the speed tier appropriately went back to saying “speeds up to 250 Mbps” but the app is till calling it HSD PERFORMANCE PRO instead of Blast! which is definitely what we have, I just looked at my last bill.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Internet Tab

Hi Ch3vyman, I would like to review this on my side. Can you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Internet Tab

Hi Ch3vyman,  I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!