Community Forum

Internet Plus Instant TV package problem

Regular Visitor

Internet Plus Instant TV package problem

After reciving multiple letters in the mail promoting the Internet Plus Instant TV package I decieded to call and inquire details. I was interested but not sure & I did not want to make a year long argreement just yet. The agent encouraged me to try the free month trial and asured me that I would be able to take advantage of the package deal if I liked the trial. Before the trail month was over, I called to contiue the process and sign up for the 12 month $49.99/month Internet Plus Instant TV package. I was told that I couldn't sign up for the promo deal because I already had the TV package?!? After my second call I was left frustrated and confused. Appearently, the trail I was encouraged to do disqualified me from this deal AND my bill this month went up?

Expert

Re: Internet Plus Instant TV package problem

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Internet Plus Instant TV package problem

Hi jadzi, 

I'd like to review your account to see how I can make this right. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.