Community Forum

Internet Plus Instant TV package problem

Regular Visitor

Internet Plus Instant TV package problem

After reciving multiple letters in the mail promoting the Internet Plus Instant TV package I decieded to call and inquire details. I was interested but not sure & I did not want to make a year long argreement just yet. The agent encouraged me to try the free month trial and asured me that I would be able to take advantage of the package deal if I liked the trial. Before the trail month was over, I called to contiue the process and sign up for the 12 month $49.99/month Internet Plus Instant TV package. I was told that I couldn't sign up for the promo deal because I already had the TV package?!? After my second call I was left frustrated and confused. Appearently, the trail I was encouraged to do disqualified me from this deal AND my bill this month went up?

Expert

Re: Internet Plus Instant TV package problem

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Internet Plus Instant TV package problem

Hi jadzi, 

I'd like to review your account to see how I can make this right. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!