Community Forum

Internet Plans, customer support

Highlighted
Contributor

Internet Plans, customer support

Internet plan is up in the middle of August. I want to upgrade. I dont need a kit or anything as I use my own modem.

No one chats, as its all virtual assistance. And no one at customer support is anwering phones.

So, if Xfinity wants to keep me as a customer, I need to know if I can just add/upgrade my plan online, or if I have to speak with a human.Thanx in advance.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Internet Plans, customer support

Greetings, @Sigsauer357! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I certainly understand the frustration when the bill is on the rise. Since you asked about our packages, the My Account App is the perfect tool for you as it comes with the ability to view our current online offers at any time! On top of that, the app allows you to stay on top of bills, troubleshooting your equipment, scheduled tech appointments, and see the appointment status! I use it myself all the time and love it. If you prefer I can also have a look into the account see what we could do for you. Feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!