Community Forum

Internet Package

New Poster

Internet Package

Hi, 

All I want is to continue my service at the current price I've been paying. Last year when we negotiated our deal, it was a back and forth that lasted over 3 months. When we finally settled, we were told our rate would not change, and we were locked in for an indefinite rate on our internet.  This month, we checked our bill and saw the bill was about $55 more than we'd been paying. We called and asked, and were told that our contract had expired. We combatted that with, "we did not sign any contracts, and we were explicitly told our price would not fluctuate." The response from every representative has been the same, "well your contract expired, here are our new available plans." All of the available plans are much more expensive, and offer a lot less. My girlfriend and I have now been going back and forth with this for over a week.  The employees have remained patient as they've tried to assist us. All except for Azrael - Employee ID # 12300. He was rude to my girlfriend and was actively dismissive to our concerns. His approach was to sell her a new plan, while also talking down to her as if she didn't know anything. When she asked to speak to a supervisor he just flat out said no. We've exhausted all options. All we want is to continue paying the price we've been paying for the services we have. We currently have basic SD cable. We dont want or need it. We will forfeit it stay at our current rate. Please help us get in touch with a manager, or a supervisor that can assist us. There is much more I can add into this post, but we both do work, and can not spare the time to continue to argue over this over the phone. Please email us back, or respond to this post.

Official Employee

Re: Internet Package

Hello jweiss1205, thank you for creating a post. I can take a look and see if we have a deal in your area that will match what you have now on the account, to get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Internet Package

Hi jweiss1205, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!