Community Forum

Internet Outages: 3 months of issues, still no resolution

New Poster

Internet Outages: 3 months of issues, still no resolution

I have been dealing with intermittent internet outages, and therefore comcast customer service (phone, chats, and in-person technicians) for the past 3 months to no avail. Customer service says it's software; technicians say it's hardware. Finally, a technician "identified the culprit wire" but states that they would have to call the HOA to get permission to dig up and replace the wire. That call was supposedly placed the same day and the HOA would then contact me within 48 hours. I have followed up with the technician countless times and the HOA has no idea what I'm talking about - seemingly indicating that the call was never placed. It's been over a week and I still don't have a clue what the next step is, who is actually handling my problem, and when this 3+ month battle will be over. I'm paying for servies I'm not receiving and feel that I'm being swept from agent to agent and technician to technician, with Comcast hoping that I'll eventually give up.  My family and I have been a customer of Comcast for over 25 years and I've never felt so unvalued as a customer as this experience. I understand my issue may be complex but be clear, be persistent, be realistic, and be honest, that is all I ask.