Community Forum

Internet Only

New Poster

Internet Only

I respect the fact that you need to make a living, but I also need you to respect the fact that my wife and I are now living on a very limited fixed income that no longer has the flexibility to allow for services like cable tv and phone services we don’t use. We are coming to the end of our 2-year triple play contract at the end of this month and at that point we want to reduce our subscription with Comcast to internet only.  Somewhere on a Comcast site I read, “With many plans and affordable fees, you’ll be able to find the perfect solution to fit your needs.” I would like to believe that and stay with Comcast as my ISP, so here’s my question: What is the cost of a monthly subscription to Comcast Internet if I subscribe to the Blast@ Pro tier of service?

Official Employee

Re: Internet Only

Hi Pro-MediaRon, I can assist you with finding an internet only plan. Can you please send me a private message with your full address, account number, and the name on the account by clicking my name (ComcastAmir) and then clicking "private message me"?

New Poster

I've already found what I was looking for. Thank you.

Official Employee

Thank you for this update. If you need any further help going forward please reach out to us, we are always here to assist. Thank you.