Community Forum

Internet Only plan?

Regular Visitor

Internet Only plan?

Hello,

I want to have an internet only plan.  Since I have had xfinity, I have only needed the internet and not any of the tv services or phone services.  Can I get an internet only plan but also have a faster speed available to me than what I have now?

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: Internet Only plan?

@mmole81 wrote:

Hello,

I want to have an internet only plan.  Since I have had xfinity, I have only needed the internet and not any of the tv services or phone services.  Can I get an internet only plan but also have a faster speed available to me than what I have now?

If you search this Forum for 'internet only', you'll find several threads discussing this question and how/who was able to help.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi, mmole81. Thanks for creating a public post. We can continue working on this in the PM that we have going. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

It was great working with you, mmole81. Please keep us in mind here on the forums if you ever need assistance in the future. We're here for you, we're here to help. Have a good one, bye for now. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!