Community Forum

Internet Only Promotions

Contributor

Internet Only Promotions

Hello, 

My current promotion is expiring soon and I would like to see what type of internet only promotions you have to offer me. I’ve already messaged someone about something else and didn’t want to bother him again with too many questions, so any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Contributor

Re: Internet Only Promotions

Anyone able to help?

Thanks

Official Employee

Hi @JS

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums! I'd be more than happy to help you. I've replied to your private message. Chat with you soon. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Just sent you a reply! I really appreciate your help, Che.

Highlighted
Official Employee

You're welcome! I just found a few more internet-only packages. Let me know what you think @JS-

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@JS-

I really appreciate you allowing me the opportunity to help locate a new promotion for you. It was a pleasure chatting with you. If you need help in the future, feel free to continue using these forums as we would love to help however we can. Thank you for being apart of the Comcast family. We appreciate your service.