Community Forum

Internet Only Plans

Highlighted
New Poster

Internet Only Plans

I'm interested in switching to an internet only plan and dropping my TV package. There does not seem to be a way to accomplish this as an existing user through my account options. Can someone here provide me with the best options available?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Internet Only Plans

Hello thewaaz, you've come to the best place to make the switch to internet only. To get started with the best deals available please send me a private message with your full name and street address by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Internet Only Plans

Hi thewaaz, I am showing no reply from you here or via private message so I'll close this thread as completed. Feel free to create a new post if you need anything else, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!