Community Forum

Internet Only Plans

Regular Visitor

Internet Only Plans

I was wondering if any existing customers received good pricing by downgrading to internet-only plans. Of course, I see all the great pricing at 59/month,  29/month etc, but I've also seen posts where existing customers have to pay almost twice that for the same service.  

Has anyone had any luck with getting a good price when you downgrade your service?

Thanks.

Official Employee

Re: Internet Only Plans

Hi @MaddyC!

The changes that are made are dependant on the promotions and packages that are available to those customers. I can review your account to see if there's any way I can help you. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Nope. I called in because my promo was ending. And bill was gonna jump 40$. And all they wanna do is have bundles. I don’t want a bundle. I want internet only. I stream. They offer their own streaming. But that’s whe way it’s going they should change with the times. They should help long term customers more then new. It’s garbage. If a company in my area offered decent speed I would already be gone. Horrible.
Official Employee

@Newenglander1,

Sorry you feel this way.  New customers are offered lower-priced plans at an introductory rate. I'd be happy to review your account to see if I have any offers available that will help keep your monthly rate at a reasonable price for you, for internet only offers. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!