Community Forum

Internet Only Plan

New Poster

Internet Only Plan

Hi @ComcastChe,

I am looking to change our current Xfinity plan to an Internet Only plan and was wondering what our options are / what promotions are running that we might qualify for. I found several threads across the forum where you were able to help customers that were in a similar situation and they seemed very pleased with your help. Can you please assist?

Note: We also have an Xfinity mobile plan, but we are keeping that. We just want to drop TV and Home Phone.

Thanks!
Matt B

New Poster

Re: Internet Only Plan

I am also looking for a similar plan.

Official Employee

Hi @mattybags

Thanks for using the Xfinity Forums to get assistance in finding an internet-only promotion. I'd be happy to assist you. 

@krl2428, I can help you find a similar plan as well.

To get started, can you please send me a private message with your first and last name exactly as they appear on your account? To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe” and then click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

@ComcastChe  can you help me find a plan too ?

Regular Visitor

@ComcastChe 

Same here, I don't have time to sit through a phone call about this, just want to make it happen please.

Thank you.

New Poster

@ComcastChe

I am interested in internet only as well. Can you help me?

Thank you