Community Forum

Internet Faulty !! Keeps Dropping

New Poster

Internet Faulty !! Keeps Dropping

Hi Xfinity Team,

I have been complaining about the slow internet as well as internet being dropeed for over 6 months now and nothing seems to be helping me. I have also changed my modem/router 3 times and the problem still persists. 

There was a technician visit that was scheduled last week and after her visit the internet has gotten worst. I seriously do not have any clue what has been going wrong with Xfinity internet. While I am in the middle of the work, and connected to VPN or when I am attending the conference calls/meetings my connection will drop abruptly. This has been a real pain for a while now, please take a look at the number of times I have called Xfinity to get this resolved. 

Please let me know this can't be taken care.
Expert

Re: Internet Faulty !! Keeps Dropping

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

FYI: They owe you a $20 credit for every tech visit after the first for the same problem.You can also get a credit for your service from the time you first reported the issue until it is resolved.

I am not an employee.
New Poster

Thank you nerdburg Smiley Happy Appreciate your follow-up Smiley Happy

Official Employee

Hi saurabhs619, I ran some tests on your signals and I don't show anything in your area that is impacting your services. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" so that I can look into your in home network? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!