Community Forum

Internet Essentials

Highlighted
New Poster

Internet Essentials

I got approved went to the store to pick up my self install kit. They told me I didn’t have to do nothing just plug it up & sign in. WiFi still was not working I talked to a agent at xfinity they said they can not help me because internet essentials did not activate my services. I called internet essentials over 20 times the automatic message comes on then the call get disconnected. They say if you need customer service you can call Xfinity I thought they was somehow together but I guess not . Still don’t have no WiFi or no solution. I understand everything that’s going on but me & my children have online class we have to attend and can’t without WiFi.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Internet Essentials

Hi there, TeeM. Thank you for posting! Sorry to hear about the trouble with activating your service. You have come to the right place for help! Did you have a different internet provider before signing up for internet essentials?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!