Community Forum

Interested in upgrading current plan

Regular Visitor

Interested in upgrading current plan

I called xfinity earlier this evening and got a hold of a wonderful sales representative. However, I feel like some of the terms and conditions in the possible bundle upgrade she offered was misleading (I believe she misguided me in stating there is no $61 extra charge per month for a higher performance internet on top of the regular monthly fee.)

Additionally, I was only given the option of one bundle. Although I didn't ask for any other bundle options, after a brief discussion with other members of the family, we came to the conclusion that the bundle may be more than we actually need.

My online xfinity account will not allow me to see available upgrade options at all, and instead refers me to a phone number. Instead of calling again at unfavorable times, is it possible to reach a sales representative on these forums and private message possible upgrade options? I would prefer reading full terms and conditions on each bundle option offered to me rather than fully trusting word of mouth.

Thanks so much
Official Employee

Re: Interested in upgrading current plan

Hi RayCa!

I'd be more than happy to review the current promotions available in your area. In order to do so, please send me a private message with the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services.

To send a private message, just click on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!