Community Forum

Installing and coax is bad

Highlighted
New Poster

Installing and coax is bad

The coax cable that runs to my living room isn't working it seems. We are able to set it up in the office, but no luck with the other. How do we get service to complete the installation? I can't find any phone number to contact for customer service.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Installing and coax is bad

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello carsun40, I'd be happy to get a tech scheduled to come out and repair your cable line for you. To get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
New Poster

I am extrememly frustrated as I spoke with customer service yesterday and was told I had a tech coming out this morning 9-12, now they say there is no appointment for me. I am on online chat and this person keeps getting an error message when they try to schedule it. 

This is not a good start to new service. I am about ready to cancel it before we even get it started.

Highlighted
Expert

@carsun40 wrote:

I am extrememly frustrated as I spoke with customer service yesterday and was told I had a tech coming out this morning 9-12, now they say there is no appointment for me. I am on online chat and this person keeps getting an error message when they try to schedule it. 

This is not a good start to new service. I am about ready to cancel it before we even get it started.

Did you send the requested information to @ComcastAmir ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.