Community Forum

Installing New Lines

Highlighted
New Poster

Installing New Lines

We have been trying for 3 months to get someone from Comcast to install new lines to get service in our area and have been getting the run around. Can someone tell us how to get this done.
Expert

Re: Installing New Lines

@Jacobpeppers wrote:
We have been trying for 3 months to get someone from Comcast to install new lines to get service in our area and have been getting the run around. Can someone tell us how to get this done.

Are you in a Comcast service area?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Installing New Lines

Jacobpeppers, sounds like a frustrating experience trying to get service to your home. Allow me to turn this around and get the ball rolling and get you some answers. 

Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name (ComcastKenF) and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send a private message on the right. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!