Community Forum

Installed a box while I was gone - need it moved

Highlighted
New Poster

Installed a box while I was gone - need it moved

Hi - I am in Cypress, Texas. A crew came and saif they needed to mark my yard to run a line - similar to the way AT&T did last year. I let them in the back and asked them NOT to paint the rock border in my flower bed or the fencing the way At&T did. They said - "Oh no problem!"

The next day they returned while we were gone and installed a large green box in the flower bed - damaging several bushes and a tree. Who can I contact to request it be moved to the flower bed on the opposite side of the yard?

I have tried calling and cant seem to get the correct number for my area.

Expert

Re: Installed a box while I was gone - need it moved

@poolgirl95 wrote:

Hi - I am in Cypress, Texas. A crew came and saif they needed to mark my yard to run a line - similar to the way AT&T did last year. I let them in the back and asked them NOT to paint the rock border in my flower bed or the fencing the way At&T did. They said - "Oh no problem!"

The next day they returned while we were gone and installed a large green box in the flower bed - damaging several bushes and a tree. Who can I contact to request it be moved to the flower bed on the opposite side of the yard?

I have tried calling and cant seem to get the correct number for my area.

There is an easement that borders your entire property; it is where utilities bury their lines or where there are cable boxes installed.  That is placed in the most convenient spot for access to several houses or a neighborhood.  It sounds as though your flower bed and bushes were planted on or near that easement.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Installed a box while I was gone - need it moved

Hi @poolgirl95

The information provided by @Again is correct. If your flower bed and bushes were planted on the easement, it was determined that this would be the best place the box can be placed. I can confirm whether or not this is the case and see if there is anything we can do. Can you please verify your first and last name in a private message, as well as the name of the account holder if it's different than yours? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!