Community Forum

Installation

New Poster

Installation

It has been s month. And days since I requested service
Self installation was my choice I received the equipment and tried to install but found out there aS no wires from to the house. They were all do as n and laying in the yard the suggested I pay $60 for pro 8nsta which I did a Tec came out and said he needed s bucket truck. To do the work. Weeks later and many calls to customer service and a lot of lies from customer service with no action I finally got. My first bill for service I do my have so i went into the x xfinity store and lodged my complaint. The tech told me she would d schedule the I,installation for today between 1. And 3 which she did the installer came out and told me the same thing the first one told me a month. Ago. Question is it my responsibly to supply a bucket truck. It sure seems that way mean while what do I do with that bill for my first months service ed that I do not have and how do I get the installation done
Official Employee

Re: Installation

Hello Valcol. We apologize for the inconvenience. I can assist you with getting your services installed and also with adjusting your bill since you have not been able to use your service. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.